Friday, June 20, 2008

world wide web

So I was bored today and I decided to google my name. I didn't expect to find anything, but to my surprise, I found out that I am listed on http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ I didn't even know a website like that existed. I was nervous to read what my students had said about me, but it was all good. Only two students rated me, but I got a 5 out of 5 in overall quality. Not bad, eh?
I also googled my maiden name and came up with some funny stuff, like the minutes from a Price City Council Meeting in 1995. It's crazy what you can find on the world wide web!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny you found a rating with your name. You were a good professor:) Do you think you would want to teach again? I googled Loren's name once and all of these sports articles came up from when he was in high school. I found nothing with my name though. hehehe.

Chell said...

I had no idea you had been a teacher. What did you teach? Hope your summer is going well!!

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY for you!

Stacia said...

You were on the City Council? ...or were you the City Council's topic of discussion? I can't imagine the City of Price having a qualm or two with you. ;^)

E n D said...

Chell--I taught biology at UVSC
Sha--I was at the meeting because I was being sworn in to the Youth City Council :)