Ever wonder what would happen if you were hit in the thigh by a line drive?
On the bright side, if it had to happen, at least it was the thigh that got hit. Can you imagine getting hit anywhere else on your body?
In other news: We experienced our second storm to knock out power since we've lived here. Both times it happened in the summer. Imagine living on the third floor with no AC. Last time it lasted 3 days! On the bright side, this time it only lasted 12 hours.
5 comments:
What is a line drive? OUCH! that looks painful.
Wow. That bruise is awesome. I got a bruise once like that when I slammed into the fence trying to catch a foul ball. Although I don't remember mine being so colorful. Nicely done, Dave! (And if that's Emily's leg, I'm sorry...I never knew you were so hairy!:) )
I guess we picked the perfect time to get out of Dodge, huh?? I heard about the heat and the storms and my heart hurt for all of you stuck back there dealing with it! I'm hoping next week will be sunny, high 70s, low humidity, just in time for our return!
I feel for you. Those three days might have been the worst of my life! Hope your comfortable now!:)
Now that is a bruise to be proud of. And so technicolor. Way to go Dave. High five for the awesome bruise.
Emily we totally should plan a rices trip. I just need to save a little spending money for the occasion.
AHHHHH that looks painful. Dave I am so sorry. Make sure you put some ice cream and eat some icey hot I mean the other way around. Good times. Have fun and dont do that again :O
Post a Comment