Friday, April 3, 2009

Odds-n-Ends

Good news: Dave passed his National Dental Board Exam!!! Of course, that's just the beginning. He took the Western Board exam this week and in 2 weeks he'll do the clinical part of boards. It's a stressful time but I know he'll do great!

A few weeks ago Dave got to go see BYU play in the first round of the NCAA tournament. They played Texas A&M at the Wachovia Center in Philly. They lost. What else would you expect from BYU?



Here's my picture at 33 weeks. I had an ultrasound last week and they said the baby was about 4 lbs 8 oz (right on track) and my placenta had moved up (last time it was too low) so hopefully that means no C-section. I've been feeling pretty good other than the normal pregnancy aches and pains and swellings. Just 6 weeks left, I can hardly believe it!

If you're curious what this baby is going to look like, here he is! You can go to this website http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/ and upload of picture of mom and dad and it'll create a baby. Pretty funny.

10 comments:

em said...

You look so cute! Have you started packing up yet?

Angela said...

You look awesome! I'm so glad you things are going well. Congrats on the boards. So, what's the plan from here?

nora.lakehurst said...

You look adorable. And LOL on the baby. But if you really think about it. He looks kinda like Lisa's little boy.

Krystal said...

You look so cute! I mean really you're all belly/baby! Tell Dave Congrats! Can you even believe you are almost done? NOt that, that isn't good enough news, but at the end of it all you'll have a beautiful little boy. What a perfect gift after all your hard work in Dental school. I mean that to both of you. I am so happy for you. And that picture at the end is so cute of the little guy. I think your little man will be so adorable. Can't wait to see him!!!

paxtonfam said...

Aww, how cute is that!?! Your combined picture turned out! You're looking good girl. I'm 29 weeks prego right now, only 11 more weeks left!

David and Amy said...

Congratulations Dave for passing the boards! Emily, you look so adorable. I can't wait to see how your little guy looks, he's guaranteed to be a cutie!

The Blandon's said...

You are looking so great! Congrats to Dave! Good luck to the both of you with your soon in the future adventures!

Jenny said...

You're almost done...WooHoo!!! I can't wait until you move back. I miss my friend Em. Remember when we were roommates? That's funny. I was looking at my pictures and I had about 12 Pepsi cans on my little table. Sadly, things never change. :) I can't wait to see your cute little guy! I'm sure he'll be even cuter than the computer generated version. Good luck to Dave! I hope I get to see you soon!

Chell said...

You're looking cute!! Congrats to Dave...

Hey when do you want to do your maternity pics?

The Perry family said...

You are so beautiful pregnant! You seem to handle it so well too! I still think that picture of your baby is cute. Congrats on passing Dave.