OH how I miss the flowers, and beautiful walks Philly had to offer. Enjoy it while you can. It looks like such a nice day. By the way I looked at all your prego pictures Chell took, amazing! I left you a longer comment on that post. You look so pretty!
You are adorable! What a cute little pregnant mommy you are! I can't wait for you to have that baby!! And Terry told me you had some super cute pictures taken...I want to see them! We're excited for you guys to be coming back home soon. We miss having you around. Good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy and I hope you have a nice, smooth delivery :)
Don't you love how Spring decided to show up (all over the country) this last weekend. I was in awe of all the fun trees blooming all weekend. I can't wait to go to the Tulip Festival this weekend-when the Tulips come out you know its offically Spring.
7 comments:
Love all the flowering trees they have there!!
OH how I miss the flowers, and beautiful walks Philly had to offer. Enjoy it while you can. It looks like such a nice day. By the way I looked at all your prego pictures Chell took, amazing! I left you a longer comment on that post. You look so pretty!
I like that purple dress on you! It looks so good!
You are adorable! What a cute little pregnant mommy you are! I can't wait for you to have that baby!! And Terry told me you had some super cute pictures taken...I want to see them! We're excited for you guys to be coming back home soon. We miss having you around. Good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy and I hope you have a nice, smooth delivery :)
Don't you love how Spring decided to show up (all over the country) this last weekend. I was in awe of all the fun trees blooming all weekend. I can't wait to go to the Tulip Festival this weekend-when the Tulips come out you know its offically Spring.
I LOVE magnolia trees! THere was a little one in Logan that I rode my bik past on my way to work and I loved it! You look so cute!
Thank you for the picture! I was just telling Rob how much I miss the magnolia trees.
Post a Comment