Emily you look BEAUTIFUL! I know how it is being prego, you never really want pictures taken, but if you can look as good as you, keep taken them. Also you will cherish these pictures forever, so will your little guy. I look back on the ones I have of me being prego, and it means a lot to me. It's nice to remember being prego as a beautiful thing. Kind of hard to do when your going through it. None the less I love them. Also picture 4&5 are to die for. Hot mama!!!
6 comments:
You are so very welcome. I am glad you liked your pictures!!
Emily you look BEAUTIFUL! I know how it is being prego, you never really want pictures taken, but if you can look as good as you, keep taken them. Also you will cherish these pictures forever, so will your little guy. I look back on the ones I have of me being prego, and it means a lot to me. It's nice to remember being prego as a beautiful thing. Kind of hard to do when your going through it. None the less I love them. Also picture 4&5 are to die for. Hot mama!!!
I just have to say again, "Ow, Ow, hot mama!"
Wow, those are beautiful pictures! You're one gorgeous momma!
I love them, I love them, I love them! Priceless.
Em I love these pictures!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope this heat wave is making you to uncofortable.
Post a Comment