Sunday morning before General Conference we went down to Fairmount Park for the annual Cherry Blossom Festival

Inside Shofusu (Japanese house)
The lovely Japanese garden
True to Japanese style, you have to remove your shoes before entering the house. I didn't have socks so I got to wear these very fashionable paper slippers
Taiko drummers






True to Japanese style, you have to remove your shoes before entering the house. I didn't have socks so I got to wear these very fashionable paper slippers

7 comments:
That looks so nice. Seriously its beautiful. I sure hope you guys are doing well. I sooo want a pair of those paper slippers ;)
Wow that looks amazing!
One of these years I will make it down there....
Wow! It's so beautiful! Mom told me you went to either see the peach blossoms or the cherry blossoms. She couldn't remember which one.
Is it getting pretty warm there?
Ok so one of these days when we have time I want to go back to PHilly, and I want you to come or give me the run down on all the fun places you went. Emily you have done such a good job at living it up! It looks so beautiful. Seeing you all together on a sunday makes me remember the good old days of us all at the Perry's house. Those were some good times. Miss you guys.
I'm liking these pictures way better than ours. THanks for metioning this to us and letting us go with you. Just another good time with the Arthurs.
Holy Beautiful, Em!!!!!
Post a Comment