Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Meet the spanish branch. Dave and I attend a spanish speaking branch of our church. Do I speak spanish? No. Do I understand spanish? A little. Dave actually translates sacrament meeting for me and then I'm in primary the rest of the time and all the kids speak English. Sometimes it gets a little crazy at the branch but we love it. These people are the most humble, hard working, fun loving people in the world! And they like to par-tay. Here are pictures from the annual Memorial Day picnic.




2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Boy does everyone have one of those tiny computer things? HOw fun is all of those people together.
Sure miss you guys.

Krystal said...

It was a lot of fun! It's crazy it hasn't even been a week, and yet it feels like forever sense I seen you guys. We miss you, and can't wait to see you in Dec. Thanks for the good times, and keep in touch.