Monday, May 5, 2008

Lately

I've been slacking on the blog lately. It's that perfect time of year when there are no ice storms or sweltering heat to keep you indoors with either your heater or your AC. Plus, since Dave got me photoshop for my birthday, any time on the computer is spent messing around with that instead of blogging.
But anyway, I wanted to share these AWESOME photographs that our friend Ginnie (Ginnie J Photography) took for us. I can't thank her enough! I LOVE them! Here are just a few:

On Saturday Dave's cousin got married in Washington DC and his reception was in Philadelphia at the Academy of Fine Arts. It was probably the fanciest party I've ever been to! The evening started with hor'dourves and viewing of the art gallery. Then we had a spectacular dinner followed by a traditional Korean ceremony (the bride is Korean and the groom served a mission in Korea). It was fun to see Dave's cousins and his grandma! We also stopped at the Logan Square fountains on our way home.

8 comments:

Chell said...

Wow that is one heck of a ceremony. Very cool. Love the pics Ginnie did for you. She has some mad skills with a camera.. Man I am going to miss heving her around.

Natalie C. said...

Those pictures of you & Dave really are gorgeous. The colors are so vibrant.

nora.lakehurst said...

LOVE those pictures. You guys are so cute together. And lucky for wedding in Philly. YAY I hope you came and saw the Pics from Steve's wedding.

Michelle said...

Cute pictures - you guys are so cute! Photoshop is too much fun and I spend way too much time with it too! so addicting!

Unknown said...

Em and Dave,
I love the pictures! Cute! I really like the one where you two are in front of the cherry blossoms, and the last one with Emily's head on Dave's leg. Your friend is such a good photographer.
The wedding looks like it was fun. I can't wait to see pictures from your weekend at N.Y.C with Mom and Dad! Talk to you later!
Love Loren and Kristin

Stacia said...

I love, love, love those pictures. Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. Was the piggy-back ride part of the Korean ceremony? ;^)

Krystal said...

I love those pictures of you guys. I really like the first one. You and Dave are so cute together. I look up to the way you two have spent your life, and the love that is so clearly expressed between you guys.

The Perry family said...

I'm so glad you posted the pictures! You guys are one good looking couple! I think that last picture is my favortie! You look absolutely gorgeous!!