On a typical Saturday morning, we do what we call the "Phoenixville Run". No, it's not some sort of marathon training program. It's just a routine that we've gotten into, going to certain spots in Phoenixville.
Sometimes it starts with breakfast at Nudy's Cafe. I get the most heavenly breakfast, Raspberry Melba French Toast, topped with fresh strawberries, blueberries and bananas. I get it every time. Dave always tries something new. This time it was eggs benedict. 
Next we go to the dollar store and the grocery store (because they are right next to each other). And the last stop on our "run" is Produce Junction. It's the best place to get cheap, fresh produce (and plants if you have a yard). We LOVE it! Produce is seriously half what it costs at the grocery store. And you know its fresh because it comes from local growers. But apparently we aren't the only ones that love this place because it is always crazy crowded on Saturdays. I took a picture of the chaos in the parking lot but it's hard to see. Let's just say we had to park on the street two blocks away.

7 comments:
i like the phoenixville run idea! so how does produce junction stack up against jim and ralph's??
That breakfast looks scrumptious! Yummy! The produce junction sounds like a sweet place. I need to go to the farmers market that they have here.
Good job guys! I love that you guys train together.
I want to have breakfast there - it is making me hungry!
How fun! I would love to do that. I keep telling myself that I should go to Provo to the farmers market during the later summer. But hey I guess its okay.
We are currently looking for a house. its not going to be big or new but it will be our house that we get to call a home.
And the flowers are BEAUTIFUL. Thanks I did feel like I was there.
I just love you guys! What fun you are always having. You are too cute, Em. I am so impressed with your photography skillz. Those flower pics are AMAZING! I didn't know you were into photography! You should do get into it professionally.
Post a Comment