Monday, May 19, 2008

Jenkins Arboretum

If you live in this area, you need to check out Jenkins Arboretum. It's beautiful and free (two words that go nicely together). Just in case you can't go, I took about a million pictures of it so you can feel like you were there :) We went yesterday after church, in between rain storms. I didn't mind the rain, it made everything look and smell so fresh.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a beautiful place! You are a wonderful photographer Em!

David and Amy said...

You have truly found some gems to visit in your area! Your photography skills are stellar. Also, I like the looks of the Phoenixville Run; that raspberry melba french toast had my mouth watering!

Angie said...

Pretty pictures!

Brock and Tyra said...

Wow. I must have a really crappy camera (or maybe it's just me!) because I can't ever get pictures that beautiful! I really like the one of the steps.

You two love birds are always out and about aren't you? Good for you!