Let me be the first to tell you Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. A little boy, I bet you are both just so happy. Dave must be so excited. We all know that deep down a Dad just can't help but want a little boy. So I know it's soon but do you have a name? Well Merry Christmas, and again I am so happy for you both. Have fun in Utah!
That is great news! Even though I voted boy. I'm sure you can still make the name Amy into some kind of boy name. Amous or something like that. Merry Christmas
I voted boy! Yeah! I was right in my guesses about your baby and mine! Well, I better be right about mine or there will be A LOT of returns to multiple stores and a confused baby boy coming home in girl clothes... That's so exciting! I am glad that you could find out before leaving and share that with your families. See you when you get back!
Congratulations that is exciting!! Boys are really fun...most of the time!! I hope you are feeling better, it should get better soon!!! Post some pic's of your cute "baby" belly. I imagine you with a tiny little basketball shape!! Congrats again! When are you due?
10 comments:
Let me be the first to tell you Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. A little boy, I bet you are both just so happy. Dave must be so excited. We all know that deep down a Dad just can't help but want a little boy. So I know it's soon but do you have a name? Well Merry Christmas, and again I am so happy for you both. Have fun in Utah!
That is great news! Even though I voted boy. I'm sure you can still make the name Amy into some kind of boy name. Amous or something like that.
Merry Christmas
Congrats! Don't use the name Pubert... it's already taken ;)
When I got home I told Aleah you guys were having a boy. She said, "a little Dave"?! Then she said she wants a little Dave too.
I voted boy! Yeah! I was right in my guesses about your baby and mine! Well, I better be right about mine or there will be A LOT of returns to multiple stores and a confused baby boy coming home in girl clothes... That's so exciting! I am glad that you could find out before leaving and share that with your families. See you when you get back!
Yeah! Rob and I were right! We are so happy for you guys.
YAY!!!!
I was wrong. Oh well, I'm always wrong. Even when I try to outsmart my wrongness, I end up picking wrong.
Congrats!!! LITTLE BOYS ARE SO MUCH FUN. Now the naming fun begins. And let's hope he gets your hair instead of Dave's, though!
HOORAY!!!
I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations! So much fun...
Congratulations that is exciting!! Boys are really fun...most of the time!! I hope you are feeling better, it should get better soon!!! Post some pic's of your cute "baby" belly. I imagine you with a tiny little basketball shape!! Congrats again! When are you due?
Post a Comment