Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Day!

Well, not really snow. ICE. Church (the spanish branch) was cancelled this morning due to a nice coat of ice covering our area. So Dave is making breakfast and we're just takin' it easy until we find out if the ward was cancelled too. I like being snowed or iced in. I like knowing that it's okay if I don't leave my house today.

I put a poll up. You have two days to vote before I annouce what we're having (we find out tomorrow right before we take off for Utah)!

10 comments:

amyorr said...

I am so excited to see what you are having! You better put it on here before you take off for Utah. That would be just mean.

Angie said...

Ok guys, I usually just look at your blog through google reader. I must have missed something. When are you due? I had no idea! I guessed a girl. Hope to see you guys next week:)

Jenny said...

I love finding out what other people are having! I voted boy, so our kids could be buddies if you ever moved to American Fork. :) I'm due January 12, but feel like I could pop any day now. I hope I get to see you while you're in Utah! I'm not sure I should do much traveling, but if I make it to Price I'll let you know. Good luck!

David and Amy said...

I voted for a boy, just a shot in the dark really, but I am so excited to find out what you are having!

nora.lakehurst said...

I hope we get to see you too since you are missing the party. :( but we need to get together and have a dinner or something unless you are just with family. We would love to show you our house too.

Chell said...

Can't wait to hear what you are having!!

The Skinners said...

I voted boy, but have NO idea of course. I have one of each and they are equally fun!!!! Cant wait to hear!!!

Krystal said...

I say Boy too. I just say that cuz thats the first thing that cames to mind and thats what I voted. I bet you are so excited. We are so happy for you, and can't wait to hear. Boy or Girl, it is a blessing, and I know you guys have waited a long time for this baby. So congrats! You are going to be the best parents. You'll have to go and get little Arthur something for Christmas! Have a Merry Christmas, and tons of fun in Utah. If you have a min. give us a call I would love to see you. Have fun tomorrow!

amyorr said...

BTW....i voted girl.

Krystal said...

Ok so today I'm feeling girl, so who knows. Can't wait to see!