Monday, December 15, 2008

'Tis the Season

I have to admit, I haven't been much in the holiday spirit lately. Maybe it has something to do with still being pukey (is that a word?) at 18 weeks pregnant (oh, if you didn't know--SURPRISE!!!) But visiting Longwood Gardens helped!
Just one more week of school and work before we take off for 2 weeks to celebrate Christmas with our families. We're so excited!

17 comments:

Krystal said...

Looks like fun! So when do you find out what your having? Are you finding out before you go to Utah? I hope you feel better soon. Mine never really went away, so good luck! We should try to get together for dinner or something, I know it's hard cuz it's family time, but give me a call if you have a min. We are going to be up there for 2 weeks too. Have fun, and enjoy the holidays with the family. Congrats again on the little one!!!

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY!!!! Congrats on being prego. Now you get to have your baby here nooo well maybe right???? I am way excited for you. Well did I know you were prego. I dunno Im kinda of a ditz. Well YAY I get to see you now that they changed the date for the party. I hope to see you soon. Lubs!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't know you are pregnant!! That is so exciting!!! Please let me know what you are having-any feelings about if it is a boy or a girl? So when are you due? Spring babies are great-such a great time of year! I am so excited for you guys!! Happy holidays!

Ashley H. said...

Your longwood garden pictures look awesome. I swear they look better than the real thing! I'm glad you guys were still able to go this weekend.

Mal said...

Congratulations! What good news! Too bad youre all pukey though.. hopefully that will dissipate soon. Yeay!

Mikelle said...

Congratulations!! You will be the funnest parents! I hope you feel better soon--you look great though!

amyorr said...

Okay, so I heard you were pregnant and I wanted to say congratulations but you never announced it on your blog. (til now) I was afraid you were trying to keep it from your family or something. That is great news! I hope the sickness is starting to go away.

Anonymous said...

Yea! Congrats to you guys! What a surprise! You will be such fun parents, I'm excited for you!

Chell said...

Wow great pics of the lights. I shoudl make a trip down there. I have not been there in years at the holiday season!!

paxtonfam said...

Yaaaah! Congratulations, you will love being parents!

Jenny said...

WooHoo Emily!! I'm so excited for you! I hope you enjoy your pregnancy and feel better soon. I would love to see you while you're here. Maybe we could plan a little Price reunion?

Kendra said...

Emily,
Congrats on your pregnancy! I am so excited for you. You'll make a great mom.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Ashlee said...

Hip hip hooray!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooo excited for you! Congrats!

The Skinners said...

Congrats again on your pregnancy. I cant believe you are already 18 weeks. Are you going to find out if its a boy or girl?????

The Perry family said...

Nice pix, I think I'm going to have to steal them all. Looking at your pictures makes me wish I had remembered to put my contacts in.

Shara said...

I knew you had to be getting baby hungry. I'm so excited for you!!! You are due, what, like the second week of May? You are going to be the cutest Mom ever. Congrats.

BTW-my eyes are doing really good. It's like I'm seeing a whole new world.

Michelle said...

Congrats!! I saw your mom and dad at walmart in price the day after thanksgiving and it was so fun to talk to them! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait for you to move back to Utah so we can hang out again!