Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Review

We spent two lovely weeks in Utah for Christmas. It was such a relaxing and fun vacation! We were completely spoiled by sleeping in every day, hanging out with family, and eating tons of delicious food! I got over my morning sickness while we there (finally!) That fresh mountain air does a body good!

On Christmas Eve Dave and his family went skiing in Park City
Christmas morning
In Beaver at my grandma's house
We spent a night at the cabin at Fish Lake
Shooting clay pigeons in Price
It was my first time shooting. I can't wait to try it again!
New Year's Eve Dinner
We took up two huge tables!
Then we all continued the party at my parents house. Dave donned his "one-piecer" for us.
On New Year's day we had a family double baby shower for me and my cousin Jill, who is due one month before me.
Little baby bump
Concentrating hard on one of the games
Jill and I had a race to see who could get "Joey" ready the fastest. We had to change his/her diaper, get him/her dressed, put him/her in the carseat and pack the diaper bag.
I lost. But Joey looks cute in his hat and sunglasses!
Thanks to all the moms/sisters/cousins/aunts/grandmothers that helped and came!

10 comments:

Krystal said...

I'm so glad you had fun in Utah. I know how much you love to go see the family. Just think really soon you'll be able to see them a lot more! I'm glad you feel better. It must be nice to feel like yourself again. I remember getting that feeling back right after I had the kids and I loved it. So welcome back! So a little boy, that is so fun. I am so happy for you. I bet your family can't wait! It looks like it was a fun shower! It makes it a little funner to know what your having! So do you have a name? Good luck with that! I guess now you'll have to start making him his own little blanket. I remember how cute your would always turn out, so you'll have to make him one!

Mikelle said...

It looks like you had a great trip, I am so excited for you guys. And seriously, what could be more fun that Christmas in Beaver--I hope you got some cheese curd while you were there!!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute...I love your baby bump and am at the same time jealous of it..I never look cute like that pregnant!! Looks like you guys had a great holiday! So when does Dave finish Dental School? Are you guys heading back to Utah soon? I am glad the "morning" sickness has subsided. Enjoy this time, it is a great time during your pregnancy, you feel good but you are still small! When are you due?

em said...

Look at your cute bump already!! I'm so glad you're feeling better--hopefully a return to work doesn't include a return of the pukies.

Looks like you had a great, much-needed vacation.

PS: Your word verification thingy says "mitch." Are you guys jonesing for name ideas through that thing?!?

paxtonfam said...

What a cute game, dress the "joey". That is so creative! Looks like you had fun.

Rob and Jennifer said...

that first picture looks oddly familiar :) Looks like the baby shower was fun. Wish I could have come.

The Perry family said...

Missed you guys, but looks like you had lots of fun! You did some brave prego things, i.e. skiing, ice fishing! Oh, and that picture with little Joey in his car seat already, you look like a natural!

Unknown said...

I loved the Christmas Review. Good pictures! How are you feeling?

Kimberly said...

Hello, where have I been...obviously not blogging! I didn't even know you were expecting - and horray a boy! Congrats, a little late! I had better keep closer tabs on you! Congrats again!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't checked in on you in a while! Congratulations on your upcoming little boy! You look wonderful! I am so happy for you! Have I included enough exclamation points!?

It's so cun to see you with Ben and Jenn. It's a small world after-all!