Ott's nursery has a "mum mountain" and I must say, it's pretty impressive. It even has a tunnel through the mountan and stairs to climb up to the top.
Inside the greenhouses you'll find all sorts of exotic tropical plants and there's even a waterfall. It feels like you're walking through a rainforest!The best find was this old John Deere tractor I can't wait to have a yard someday!
Isn't it cool? Glad you stopped by. We didn't get to hang out at the tractor, though I'm guessing that's where the dirty hands came from? Yeah, I guess I'll pass. We get enough dirty hands without...
That place looks beautiful! The only problem is that I would go home after a visit, look at my yard and then cry! I would like to learn how to garden one of these days...
I wish I would of know about that place. You're lucky you've really done it all. I was talking to Chelsea and she told me about how you guys all went. It made me miss those days. The fun times we had shopping, or just getting together for dinner. Those were good times. I know you must be all ready to be done with school, and trust me it's nice. It's just you miss it when it's gone, more then you think you will. I really am. So live it up. As for Ott's, that place is amazing! That would be a good place to take pictures! I really liked that old JOhn Deer! Miss you guys. Tell Dave we said HI.
Emily Arthur!!! Remember me...Ashlee from high school! We're practically neighbors! I found your blog on Ashley's P.'s and was so happy. Now I can keep tabs on you. You look beautiful, by the way:)
7 comments:
Isn't it cool? Glad you stopped by. We didn't get to hang out at the tractor, though I'm guessing that's where the dirty hands came from? Yeah, I guess I'll pass. We get enough dirty hands without...
That place looks beautiful! The only problem is that I would go home after a visit, look at my yard and then cry! I would like to learn how to garden one of these days...
You find the coolest place to go to. I wish I had enough time to make yard look like that.
I used to LOVE going to Ott's as a kid and runing around the "mountain" brings back memories..
I wish I would of know about that place. You're lucky you've really done it all. I was talking to Chelsea and she told me about how you guys all went. It made me miss those days. The fun times we had shopping, or just getting together for dinner. Those were good times. I know you must be all ready to be done with school, and trust me it's nice. It's just you miss it when it's gone, more then you think you will. I really am. So live it up. As for Ott's, that place is amazing! That would be a good place to take pictures! I really liked that old JOhn Deer! Miss you guys. Tell Dave we said HI.
looks like so much fun!
Emily Arthur!!! Remember me...Ashlee from high school! We're practically neighbors! I found your blog on Ashley's P.'s and was so happy. Now I can keep tabs on you. You look beautiful, by the way:)
Post a Comment