Here are some pictures of St. Peters Village. We didn't see any fairies or tree spirits, but it's a very relaxing and beautiful spot! We used the rope swing, even though the rope didn't exactly look safe!
You to are crazy, I wouldn't trust a rope like that!!! I'm glad it worked out for you. I love that picture of Dave on all those rocks.Trey would of loved to go there.WHat a fun place to go see.
I have a friend who lives right near Saint Peter's Village. I have yet to go to the village itself when at her house. Now I have incentive to do so! It looks like a lot of fun! -Patty
4 comments:
What a beautiful spot! Glad the rope didn't break on you.
You to are crazy, I wouldn't trust a rope like that!!! I'm glad it worked out for you. I love that picture of Dave on all those rocks.Trey would of loved to go there.WHat a fun place to go see.
I love being an armchair traveler through you. Looks fun!
I have a friend who lives right near Saint Peter's Village. I have yet to go to the village itself when at her house. Now I have incentive to do so! It looks like a lot of fun!
-Patty
Post a Comment