Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged

#1 Link to the person who tagged you....http://gillespiesinc.blogspot.com
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
#4 Tag 5 people at the end of your post.
# 5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

Okay, here goes. Seven random facts about me.

1. I currently live 2,138 miles away from my hometown.
2. I love chocolate, but not chocolate cake. Is that weird? Dave thinks so. But he has not room to talk since he likes salsa and ketchup but not tomatoes. Go figure.
3. One of my favorite people is Bill Nye the Science Guy. I'm such a science nerd! But come on, he is entertaining AND you learn something!
4. I love to play Dance Dance Revolution.
5. I eat ice cream almost every single day.
6. I love my bed.
7. In college I had 27 different roommates. The numbers sure add up when you move to a different apartment every year for 4 years! I actually got a long well with all of my roommies (except the one that was jelous because I started dating her "best guy friend" and the other one that woke me up one night with a knife in her hand saying that our other roommate hadn't come home yet and she was going to the mountains to look for her body). Oh, I have so many good roommate stories and memories!

Okay, most people have probably already done this tag, so no pressure to do it again. I tag Karla, Kelli, Amy, Mal, Jenn.

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Oh the roommate stories...BUT yours has to take the cake! (Of course, not chocolate cake.)

Brock and Tyra said...

We'll have to swap roommate stories sometime. I guess it's probable that if you have 27 roommates, a few of them are going to turn out to be doozies.