Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Weekend

The good thing about Valentine's Day falling on a Thursday is that the holiday can last all weekend. Since Dave and I get home later on weeknights, we didn't feel like fighting the crowds and going out to dinner at a nice restaurant. We did, however, get some quick dinner from Paradise Pizza and a banana blitz from Zwhalens (the BEST ice cream in the world). Tonight, since it's my day off, I'll make a nice dinner and dessert. And then tomorrw we can go out to dinner. Stretch it out, baby, stretch it out.
Check out these great gifts I got:

3 comments:

The Skinners said...

What a fun Valentines Day weekend. Cute gifts too, Dave did good!

Chell said...

Sweet way to stretch out the fun. I am jealous..

nora.lakehurst said...

Wow how fun. I hope your guys V-Day was fun. Seth got me two dozen roses. Tweleve red and twelve White. I love them. Anyways Sure hope you guys are having a blast.