Monday, February 18, 2008

Brace faces

This is for those of you who are wondering what Dave looks like with braces. Yep, that's right, I said braces. My boss is doing them for him. He's had them for 6 weeks, only 66 weeks to go! His treatment is estimated to be 18 months but hopefully it won't take quite that long since he will be graduated by then! We used the "latest and greatest" bracket technology and supposedly they get your treatment done faster, so we'll see!
I have also been going through orthodontic treatment with Invisalign (clear aligners). Here is my before picture and my progress picture. I still need to go through a refinement (not all the teeth moved like they were supposed to) so I'll have to post my final picture when I'm all done! The little "bumps" on some of my teeth are attachments that help the aligners do their job. They will be removed at the end of treatment.






3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

I thought you guys have really nice teeth and really didnt need anything done with them. But I guess its all good though. I hope you guys are having a blast and "enjoying" them.

Stacia said...

It is a small world! I am so glad you have a blog. By the way, your teeth look great, now you've got me thinking of Invisalign.

Michelle said...

Hey! I'm tagging you - check my blog for the details.