Once again I have neglected my blog. Sorry blog. I've just been having too much fun with baby Cole during the day. And when he goes to bed at night, which is usually when I would have time to blog, I prefer to read Twilight and/or watch The Food Network :)
But now that I'm done with the vampire world, it's time to get caught up on the blog.
In January Cole started standing while holding onto furniture and also walking along furniture
At the end of January our good friends from dental school, the Perry's, came to visit us. It was sure good to see them again
In February Cole got his first tooth!
And I had gum surgery. It was a gingival graft all across my bottom teeth. Here's my swollen face. I was pretty much out of it for a couple of days so my mother-in-law and Dave both helped take care of Cole.
We went to Price for Valentine's weekend and had a beading extravaganza with my sisters and cousin. Here we are modeling all of the necklaces we made.
We took Cole sledding for the first time
The fur hood triplets

Grandpa had a blast taking Cole and Koen down the hill
Cole tolerated it about the same as he tolerated his first boat ride
Cole loves grandpa's fish...cell phones...
food...
2 comments:
Yay, you're alive!
It's due time for another visit. I haven't seen you guys since this trip! We will have a big birthday celebration for you:)
Post a Comment