Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Holidays

The Holidays have come and gone. Way too fast. How is it possibly the middle of January already?

Cole's big news is he's now a crawler! He started crawling about 2 weeks before Christmas. The day we put up the Christmas tree he was fascinated by it and crawled right up to it to investigate. Once he realized it just poked him, he had no further interest in it (thank goodness).

He's also started clapping and splashing around in the tub. And he's getting into EVERYTHING! He thinks he can walk and is constantly pulling himself up onto things and then letting go and falling. And he's becoming more and more tickleish. He's just so much fun!


Here are a bunch of pictures from Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's. They are out of order but I don't have the patience to reorganize them.

What do you do after you've gone out to dinner on New Year's Eve and stuffed yourself to the point of sickness? Go home and eat some more of course!



Christmas day in Beaver


Rudolph made a stop at our house
Little puppy dog hanging out with uncle Mikey
New Year's Eve with the scarves my talented cousin Anne made for all the girls

This is before I tried to put the elastic around his chin and it snapped up and hit his nose. He was NOT happy about that one!
Party animals
This was a few weeks before Christmas, having dinner at Thai Lotus with my aunt and cousin
A few weeks before Christmas Cole and I went to Price so that I could do some crafts with my sisters. These are the projects we did.
Christmas with the Arthur cousins (the day after Christmas)
Christmas with the Keller cousins
Cole got these sweet boots from his cousin
Christmas in Beaver with my grandma
Grandma's other tree (she does two every year)
Christmas morning. Cole was perfectly happy with the wrapping paper. But the presents are good too.
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve. Don't they look thrilled? Somehow we got the boys to sing a song in our Christmas Eve program
Great Grandpa Keller reading "The Littlest Angel". It's tradition after our sourdough pancake dinner.
Helping Great Grandma and Grandpa Christiansen decorate their Christmas tree
Thanksgiving. We had a delicious feast with the Arthur clan.

6 comments:

The Perry family said...

Looks like so much fun! You guys were busy. It's so nice to be around family! Cole is still so cute! You look really cute too! Your hair looks good!
Sounds like Cole will be walking in no time. You guys really look like you enjoy being parents!

Unknown said...

Good pictures! I love the one with Grandpa reading the Littlest Angel. Cole might start walking as early as you did at the rate he is going:)

Em said...

If my eyes do not deceive me I spot Dave in the Old Navy rugby striped sweater of awesomeness!

Krystal said...

So fun! Just one party after another. I love the holidays because it is full of family fun. I also really love the picture of you three in your Santa hats. We always do one of those as a family too. Cole is such a big boy. He always looks so happy. He is a handsome little guy. Sounds like you guys are at the fun stage of crawling/walking. I know most parents hate it, but I loved it. I think it is so cute to see their little bodies running around. Yes they are into everything, but it is just so cute! I agree with Chelsea your hair looks so cute! So glad you posted all the fun. I just remember how cute Dave was with Trey and he must be having so much fun with Cole. Your in for it when Cole starts playing ball in the house with Dave! Cole is adorable! I can't believe how big he is already

Chell said...

He is gettign so big and cuter all the time...

Brock and Tyra said...

I love seeing you guys as parents! You guys look like you are doing awesome...You deserve it!