Yep, little Cole took his first steps on April 5th. He usually just takes a few steps and then falls down and resumes crawling. Crawling is faster, you know.
So fun! I love the walking stage. It is hard though when they keep falling into things. That I don't love. Give it time he will be a pro. I think it is so funny to watch this little body walking around. I would always find myself laughing when I would watch my kids. It is the cutest thing ever! Have fun with him. He's so handsome.
He looks so BIG in this photo. He just looks so much older. :( But I am glad he is walking....even though its a good thing now you have to baby proof everything hip up. LOL Baton down the house everyone. ;)
8 comments:
So fun! I love the walking stage. It is hard though when they keep falling into things. That I don't love. Give it time he will be a pro. I think it is so funny to watch this little body walking around. I would always find myself laughing when I would watch my kids. It is the cutest thing ever! Have fun with him. He's so handsome.
He looks so BIG in this photo. He just looks so much older. :( But I am glad he is walking....even though its a good thing now you have to baby proof everything hip up. LOL Baton down the house everyone. ;)
YEAY!
Way to go Cole! This pictures doesn't even look like Cole, he looks too big!!! Can't believe he will be turning 1 in a month.
That's awesome!
Wow, I can't believe how big he is. Yay for Cole!
yay! how exciting! Can't wait to see you guys
let the fun begin!!!!
Post a Comment