We spent all last week at Fish Lake with my extended family. Cole is definitely an outdoor baby and he loved being in the mountains.
I love our family reunion because it's such a relaxing week and we just have a fun time. Our daily activities consist of eating (I'm talking gourmet meals), sleeping, taking walks and hikes, eating some more, fishing, playing games, chillin', eating some more, "Family Fun Time" which are our family history lessons, going to The Lodge, and well, eating some more.
We've got a thumbsucker!
6 comments:
What a fun time. Being around family is always great! I love the picture of him in his Snugglie. Too cute! Hes a precious little guy. Isnt motherhood the best? Also you have already bounced right back, you look so pretty!
OK I have read all of your past post. Now I would have commented on all of them individually but then you would get bored of my post.
Anyways How fun to fly with a baby then to drive. I think I would vote fly. I am so happy you are with your family and were able to have your favorite foods before you left.
I am happy that your cute little man likes to smile and pose for pictures for you.
Your family is so delightful and I am sorry that this Sunday isn't going to work. But I cant wait to hold that little man. I didn't get a chance.
Looks like a lot of fun! Cole is sooooo precious!
How fun! I love that picture of Cole, with his big ol' grin! What cute little guy! You guys are having way too much fun!
Oh what fun pictures. Cole is getting so big!! Hope to get to see you in August when I am in utah!!
Fish Lake is such a neat tradition for your family. Plenty of laughs and family fun indoors. Gorgeous scenery, hikes, and, more fun outdoors.
Post a Comment