Wednesday, June 24, 2009

pics of Cole

It has been a LONG time since I've posted. I've been busy, what can I say? I don't know how moms ever get anything done. But we are slowly getting the hang of this parenthood thing. Cole is so cute and is growing and changing like crazy. He fills my life with so much joy.





I will post more pictures soon (maybe).

4 comments:

Chell said...

Oh look how big he is getting, what a cutie!! sound like you guys are doing well. Miss you!!

Lisa T. said...

I LOVE this little boy! You've got to post that funny picture of his cute little smile!

Krystal said...

Ok so I've been waiting forever to see you guys...but really Cole! Don't get me wrong I miss you, and the fun posts you share, but it's been way to long for those of us who don't get to see that sweet boy. He is sooooo cute! I just want to hold him. I can't believe how big he has gotten already.Enjoy!

The Perry family said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy to see pics of little Cole! He is sooooo cute. We miss you guys, I'll probably put that on every comment. ( Ican't help it. That's just how I feel when I look at the blog) Anyway, he is getting bigger and cuter. Doing the family thing for so long can get a little tiring, but so much fun too. I'm glad you guys get to be so close to family!
I was reliving all those "lasts" as I read them. You gotta make sure you remember Philly right.
Well, keep having fun!