How fun! Cole is getting so big! he is looking more like dave every day!
Looks like so much fun! I think Cole might be the one I give my vote to! Come on that takes skills. ha ha!
This looks like the best talent show out there! I love the big, beautiful ladies pictures, you guys are hilarious!
That's some awesome family fun! gotta love those Talent shows! Are you going to post some video?:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun! Cole is getting so big! he is looking more like dave every day!
Looks like so much fun! I think Cole might be the one I give my vote to! Come on that takes skills. ha ha!
This looks like the best talent show out there! I love the big, beautiful ladies pictures, you guys are hilarious!
That's some awesome family fun! gotta love those Talent shows! Are you going to post some video?:)
Post a Comment