That car seat look strangely familiar! Yep, used the same one for all three boys, it expired, so we HAD to get a pretty red one for Lydia!!!
That's one cute, stylin' boy in that car seat!
Cute! Can I borrow (okay, completely steal) a few of your pics for my blog?
I love seeing all the pics. Cole is growing more and more handsome (if that was even possible.) You look great, too!
Cole is so cute! Looks like you guys had a blast!
I can't believe how much Cole has changed ever since the 4th of July! He is such a cutie!
Umm....you live in Utah and you couldn't make it to the runion? I wanted to see your little man!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That car seat look strangely familiar! Yep, used the same one for all three boys, it expired, so we HAD to get a pretty red one for Lydia!!!
That's one cute, stylin' boy in that car seat!
Cute! Can I borrow (okay, completely steal) a few of your pics for my blog?
I love seeing all the pics. Cole is growing more and more handsome (if that was even possible.) You look great, too!
Cole is so cute! Looks like you guys had a blast!
I can't believe how much Cole has changed ever since the 4th of July! He is such a cutie!
Umm....you live in Utah and you couldn't make it to the runion? I wanted to see your little man!
Post a Comment