Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunday stroll

We've had some spring-like weather the last few days (finally!). I don't know if it will last, but we're enjoying it while it's here! Now if we could just get some green to replace all this brown.



6 comments:

Chell said...

Ah yess it will be nice to see some green. Where were you guys strolling?

E n D said...

Along the Perkiomen, near Mill Grove.

The Skinners said...

Cutest little baby belly ever!!! You are getting so close, Im so excited for you.

David and Amy said...

Thank heavens the weather is finally becoming more agreeable! I'm glad you were able to get outside and enjoy the nicer weather! :)

Michelle said...

You are looking SO cute!! You make a way cute pregnant girl! Do you know what you're having? Did I miss it on a post somewhere? Let me know!! Hope you're feeling good!

Krystal said...

Looks like a nice day to go for a walk. Pretty soon you'll have a little baby to join in on the fun. What a lucky little guy!We all know you and Dave do all the fun stuff, so he's in for some good times. Do you have a name for the little one yet? So how was your baby shower? I can't wait to see all the pictures and hear about the fun. You really look cute!