Dave and I were both sick through most of the month of February with the yucky winter cold bug. We even ended up in the ER one night. Dave's ears started hurting around 10 pm. He thought he'd just survive the night and go to the doctor first thing in the morning, but he didn't sleep AT ALL. He didn't even get in bed, he was just pacing around the house and the pain kept getting worse and worse. He says it's the worst pain he's ever felt! Around 4 am he came into the bedroom and he was in really bad shape. And if you know Dave, he's not a complainer and he hates going to the doctor, so I knew it was bad when he agreed with me that we should go to the ER. Luckily we were the only people there so he was seen promptly and was given Percocet for the pain and they started him on an antibiotc. His ears still bothered him for at least a week afterwards, but I think he's finally feeling better!
Monday, March 2, 2009
In like a lion
Wow, February went by fast! I pretty much missed a whole month of blogging. I guess nothing too exciting happened. March has come in like a lion so it better go out like a lamb! Today is supposedly the "worst storm of the season". It looks pretty bad out there.
My belly is growing! I had Dave take this picture last night because my family wants to see what I look like. I'm 29 weeks now and the baby is constantly moving around. It's pretty weird! I'm starting to get uncomfortable and my belly feels really heavy. But the baby is healthy and everything is going well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
You and your little pregnant belly look great!
okay, I had an ear infection while we were living there and it was the worst pain I have ever felt. Seriously, I was crying all the time it hurt so bad. You are looking so cute! You are almost there. yeah!
You are so cute prego! I love the outfit! So has Dave felt the baby kick? It is crazy how they move around all the time. Even all night long. I think it's the babies way of getting you ready for being a mother, and doing it at all hours of the night and day! Sounds hard, but really it's not that bad. The love you have, just over rides everything else, and you really enjoy it all! Funny how loves works. Well you look really cute, and I am glad you feel better. Have you started packing?
I'm glad Dave's ear is starting to feel better--that would stink. You look adorable! You're almost there!!
One of the cutest little prenant women I have ever seen!!! I love seeing your prego belly!
Oh my gosh look how cute you are... Getting excited for your baby shower!!
You look adorable and you match your blog background. You are so cute. Anyways tell Dave sorry about the ear. That always hurts so bad. Thanks for posting. Oh and I need your address. I got some cute bb clothes for him.
That makes three people from the colony having to go o the ER. What is it with the germs around here. You look great as uncomfortable as that may be.
Your belly photo is so cute! I am sorry that you guys have been sick. I had a wicked ear infection once, so I know Dave's pain. It was blisters on my ear drum. It was so awful!!! I didn't go to the hospital, but I had to go to an Urgent Care Center that was open on a Sunday. It rang and ached, and I couldn't hear right for a couple of weeks. Yuck!! Feel better!
I thought only kids got ear infections until I got one about a year ago. I feel for Dave. It was the worst! And you are THE CUTEST pregger lady ever. I hope you are enjoying it!
You are such a cute pregnant sister. I wish I could be there to see your baby move. Poor Dave. I hope he is doing good now. I bet he is so excited to be close to graduation!
Emily, you look great! And I love your outfit. Wow, I don't even have any non-maternity clothes that are that cute.
Isn't it the coolest thing to feel that little baby moving around inside you! I loved that! But if you think your belly's heavy now... just hang on to your horses!
Glad to hear Dave's feeling better. That stinks! I've never heard of an earache that bad!
We miss you guys!
You look so cute! we are so happy for you guys. i thought about coming by to see ya but when i found out it was about a 5 hour drive from pitt, i changed my mind!
Emily you look so cute, you're the cutest prego girl ever!!!
Even pregnant you are so tiny!! You look great!! Hey are you guys moving to Utah this summer, and if so, where? We are moving there in June so we will have to get together!!
Post a Comment