What a fun shower! I wish I could have been there. I felt more ready for my baby to come after the shower... then I started putting clothes in drawers and getting all organized... its the funnest thing! You look beautiful too!
Looks like a fun shower! I really wish I could of been there too...Well that wont stop me from sending something in the mail. I wish I could see all the cute new stuff he/you got! That is the funnest part right? You look so cute. Can you even believe how fast time is going? Are you ready?
You are a beautiful pregnant lady! You can't even tell that you're "uncomfortable"--what an understatement! Thanks for letting us do your baby shower, it was fun. I can't wait for your little baby to be here!!!
9 comments:
What a fun shower! I wish I could have been there. I felt more ready for my baby to come after the shower... then I started putting clothes in drawers and getting all organized... its the funnest thing! You look beautiful too!
Looks like a great time! I love cute baby clothes. I'm so excited for you!
Seriously how wrong is it that it was snowing today!! Glad you enjoyed your shower. He is going to be one clean little boy!!
Looks like a fun shower! I really wish I could of been there too...Well that wont stop me from sending something in the mail. I wish I could see all the cute new stuff he/you got! That is the funnest part right? You look so cute. Can you even believe how fast time is going? Are you ready?
Fun!! I can't wait to see this little guy!
What?! You're having a baby? Congrats! When are you due? Oh, this is Natalie (Bates) Olsen. I found your blog from Kristin's.
You are a beautiful pregnant lady! You can't even tell that you're "uncomfortable"--what an understatement! Thanks for letting us do your baby shower, it was fun. I can't wait for your little baby to be here!!!
What a fun bath time party! That is such a cute idea! Looks like you had alot of fun:)
OK how in the world did I miss these posts? Oh well they are adorable. I cant wait to see your baby.
Post a Comment