Monday, November 7, 2011

Andrew's first month




Andrew is such a good baby! He pretty much just sleeps and eats and plays, and then does it all again. He does spit up. ALOT. We're not sure if he has an allergy to something I'm eating or if he has acid reflux. I've been trying to go dairy free (so hard!) since dairy is the most common food allergy in infants. It does seem to help a little. When I start eating dairy again, he spits up a lot more. When I stop eating it, he still spits up, just not quite as much. So I guess it's something we'll just have to deal with and hope he grows out of it!


The next few pictures are backwards in time order.

I found a double jogging stroller at a yard sale towards the end of the summer. It got a little use before the weather turned cold. Hopefully next spring/summer it will gets lots of use!


First Bath. He loved it!

Andrew with his grandma and great grandma

Our second outing with Andrew was to Green River Melon Days. All the watermelon you can eat in the park! Cole wouldn't have any, but Brookie loved it!
The Melon Days Parade. Short and sweet with TONS of candy-they do a parade right!

One of Cole's favorite treats is Nutella on a spoon. He knows the good stuff!

Cole and Andrew are best buddies! They are so cute.

Our first outing after bringing Andrew home was a trip to the park with cousins. Andrew slept the whole time :)

Coming home from the hospital

He looks so tiny in the carseat!


2 comments:

David and Amy said...

Andrew is sooooo cute....those pictures make me want another baby!! Your boys are both so handsome!

Angela said...

I want to hold baby Frew now! :)