This is the only pregnancy photo I had taken of myself. This is at 6:20 in the morning, on our way to the hospital. I was scheduled to be induced and the hospital called at 4:30 am asking if I could be there at 6:30. Of course this just happened to be a night when I was actually getting some good sleep and I couldn't go back to sleep after that phone call. So my day started at 4:30! We got to the hospital at 6:30 and then were asked to wait because 2 other women had just come in in labor. By time we got all situated in our room and they got the IV and the pitocin going it was around 8:30 am.
Andrew Douglas Arthur made his way into this world on September 8, 2011 at 12:10 pm. He weighed 6 lb 11 oz and was 19 inches long (exactly like his big brother).
10 comments:
He is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys. Maybe in a couple weeks Ricki and I can come visit you!
Oh my goodness! He is darling! We can't wait to meet him!
He is so cute! And I didn't know you had a baby in 2001. LOL I know you meant 2011. Anyways. I didn't get a message back from you about what hospital you were at and if I could come on by to visit.
So yeah. Let me know what I can do from a long distance away. He is so cute and alert.
Congrats Emily, he is perfect!
Congratulations! Andrew is perfect. I love the last picture of him, he is so alert!
Congratulations! He is such a perfect little blessing.
Congrats! He is so tiny and cute! I still can't believe your little Cole is a big brother. It makes him seem so big now. I hope he is being a good baby for you and you are getting some sleep. I know that if you can get sleep you can do anything right?! Enjoy...he is perfect!
Oh congratulations, he is so handsome! What a beautiful family you have!
We sure love that little man:)
Congratulations, Emily! I'm totally jealous of only having to push through two contractions! Glad everyone is healthy, and I love the name Andrew Douglas. Good choice!
Post a Comment