I am officially 39 weeks pregnant. This baby could come any day now, so I figure I better get caught up on my blog now or else another 3 months will pass before I have a spare moment. Here are a few of the things we've done this summer:
Cole hanging out with Aiden and Asher
We got Seven Peaks passes this year and have spent a lot of time at the pool. Dave's brother and sister and their families and his parents all got passes as well. I guess I never took my camera with us (probably didn't want to have my picture taken while pregnant in a swimming suit) but I got these two pictures from Grandma Terry. Here she is with Asher and Capri.
And here are the kids after a day of swimming, playing on the tubes while we are trying to get ready to go :) Cole and I pretty much kept to the kiddie pool and the lazy river. Dave went on the slides but couldn't ever talk Cole into going with him. We actually got passes for next year too and since Cole will be a little older and I won't be pregnant anymore, hopefully we will be able to try to slides.
Dave's parents bought a swing set and one evening Doug and Dave started putting it together. I think the guy at the store told them it would take a few hours. Ha ha! This little project went into the wee hours of the night. And wouldn't you know, it started raining. I tried to be of some help, but I finally went to bed around 11.
The next morning I found out they had worked until 3 or 4 am and they still weren't completely finished!
Even though it was a major pain to put together, the kids are going to LOVE this!
Fishing Trip with Grandpa Doug and Grandma Terry
I love this picture of 3 generations of fishermen
Cole getting ready to "race". He actually just stood there. I guess we didn't explain the running part to him. But he still got a sucker and that's all that matters.
We've been to several parades this summer and Cole often talks about "getting candy at the parade" or "seeing fire trucks at the parade".
Annual Keller Reunion at Fish Lake
Cole got two new cousins in the spring. Capri was born in March and Asher was born in April. Cole LOVES these cute little babies!
Dave had a mountain biking accident in June, the day before he started a new job. Poor guy. It looks really bad, but luckily there was no permanent damage. When he first came home he had a huge scrape down the side of his face and I thought "Oh no! That looks awful!" But as the day went on, this black eye developed and then I didn't even notice the scrape anymore!

2 comments:
I've been telling Ryan for the last couple day "I hope Emily had her baby!" I'm looking forward to this week and hearing the news!!
YAY for the post! And I can't believe that you are going to pop any day now. I cannot wait to see that new addition. We need to see you guys again.
Post a Comment