My blog has morphed into a busy mom blog. The kind where about once a month, you finally get around to uploading all the pictures you've taken recently (mostly of your kid(s)) and do a massive random post. Here goes!
Cole turned 6 months old on November 19th. I can NOT believe it! The last 6 months have flown by. They have been filled with so much learning and growth, for all of us. Cole is such a sweet little guy and we LOVE having him around. He's my little buddy and I can't get enough of his cute face, his soft skin, his big toothless smile, his squeals, and basically just watching him do anything, even sleep.
It's so fun to experience all of his "firsts" in life. He's had several lately:
First bite of solid food (besides rice cereal). We went with sweet potatoes as the first food. He wasn't sure about the first few bites, but then he decided they weren't bad.
Taking his first drink out of a cup.

He knows exactly what to do with a cup, he just doesn't quite have the coordination to get it in the right spot
Cole has started using this walker (it's his cousin Aiden's) and he has mastered going backwards in it. Once in a while he can take a few steps forward.
Sitting in a high chair just like Aiden

It was Dave's birthday on November 20th. We celebrated that night with dinner at Fudruckers with Dave's parents.
It was Dave's birthday on November 20th. We celebrated that night with dinner at Fudruckers with Dave's parents.
Sorry baby, this is one first you'll have wait a while longer for. He somehow managed to get chocolate all over himself, Dave and grandma in about 2 seconds.
First BYU game with grandpa
Go Cougars!

This is what he looked like under all those layers. He couldn't even bend his legs at first so we had to take a layer off

A few weekends ago a bunch of the girls in my family got together for lunch. My dad's cousin had brought home several items from my great grandma's house and wanted all of the great-grandaughters to pick something out.



Being cute after church, and showing off his sitting skills
Cole loves to hang out with Daddy and gets giddy every night when Daddy gets him ready for bed
Reading his favorite book, Go Go Cars
This is what he looked like under all those layers. He couldn't even bend his legs at first so we had to take a layer off
A few weekends ago a bunch of the girls in my family got together for lunch. My dad's cousin had brought home several items from my great grandma's house and wanted all of the great-grandaughters to pick something out.
Being cute after church, and showing off his sitting skills
We also celebrated cousin Jackson's birthday this month 

Dave went camping with the young men in the ward at Goblin Valley
Taking advantage of the warm days we had at the start of the month 
We were hoping for a repeat performance from the Philly's this year. Better luck next year!
Taking advantage of the warm days we had at the start of the month We were hoping for a repeat performance from the Philly's this year. Better luck next year!
13 comments:
He is so cute! I love these last few pics of him. You are such a cute mama too :) It is so fun having you guys back and in our ward. We hope you can stay for a long long time! Great update!
I love your blog in "Mom Blog" mode (at least the part with tons of pictures of your adorable baby!). Cole has a good life, it looks like he's had a ton of fun this past while. I love the pictures of him when he was trying to eat the camera, he is so cute!
I am glad you are blogging again. And Cole is ADORABLE!!! I vote we babysit him sometime. I am so baby hungry. I know I wont have another one unless a miracle happens. But he is just so sweet I could just eat him up.
Life looks good :) Cole is getting so big and so cute!
He is getting so BIG! They grow so fast...Can't wait to see you guys. We hope you ahve had a wonderful day!
Oh wow he is getting so big and and cuter then ever. So happy that life is good for the three of you!
I love the first year of life! Watching them go through all of it is such a beautiful thing. It is so sad and yet so fun to see them grow. Cole is so cute. I can't believe he is 6 months old already. Being a mom is busy, but it sounds like you are enjoying it to it's fullest. Happy Birthday Dave! Looks like Cole might of got to the candle before you did! That is such a cute pictures.
so fun to see all your pictures!!
He's getting so big. I can't believe it's only been 6 months. It seems like you guys have been gone for an eternity. We sure do miss ya'.
ADORABLE! Baby Cole is so smiley and happy. He makes me happy every time I see him! Your "mom blog" beats the heck out of my "mom on drugs" blog! (not really on drugs, but one might wonder if they looked my blog up)
I already left a comment once but it isn't here, it must have not gone through. Cole is such a cutie. We had fun seeing you guys this past week. Have a good day:)
Cole might just have one of the cutest grins I've ever seen. It looks like you are having lots of fun with him!
I saw your mom over Thanksgiving. She said you are doing well...it looks like it with these pictures! Miss you.
Post a Comment