Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween night



We went to Grandma and Grandpa Keller's house for Halloween this year.
We knew Cole would be Poppin' Fresh, the Pillsbury Doughboy, so Dave and I tried to think of other food brand spokesmen to go along with his costume
We had delicous and spooky food for dinner, including Mummy pizza...
Mummy dogs...
and Witch fingers.
We also had Witch's brew and yummy peanut butter pie for dessert!


After dinner we changed into our second costumes of the night to participate in a murder mystery! The theme was Class of '54 and one of our classmates was murdered!

It was fun but it took all night since we were frequently taking breaks for trick-or-treaters and to take care of the babies. Some other time we'll have to do another muder mystery with adults only.
At grandma and grandpa's house for Sunday dinner.


4 comments:

David and Amy said...

Cole is so cute as the Pillsbury Doughboy, and you and Dave look awesome too! I love the mummy pizzas, mummy dogs...looks like such a fun Halloween!

Jenn said...

Ooh! I love the costumes, and those treats are hilarious. So creative!

The Perry family said...

love the costumes!! Makes us miss you guys! That is probably the cutest dough boy ever!
The halloween party sounds like it was fun, even with interruptions

Krystal said...

I love your costumes! What a cute idea. Did you make yours and Dave's? I have always wanted to have the whole family dress up, but just never have. So good job on doing it. I think those will be some cute pictures to look back on. Sounds like Halloween was busy and fun for you guys. I love all the creative food!