Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thumbs Up!



Cole had his 2 month check-up today (we're a few weeks late).

He's managed to grow a lot in the past month.

Weight: 12.54 lbs (50.93 %tile)

Height: 24.75 inches (89.28 %tile)

He also got some immunizations. 1 oral and 4 shots in the thighs. Not fun. He's sleeping it off right now. Poor little guy.

7 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

CUTE picture!!! I love it. Oh my gosh he is just so cute. Ok so yay on good things for him.

Shara said...

he is so adorable. I can't wait to meet this little man tonight.

Krystal said...

Ok so that has to be the cutest picture! What a cute boy. He has the older little boy look like Trey did, and I love it. I wish I could see him in person. He sounds like he is doing good with his weight and everything. Don't you just hate watching them have to get their shots? It is so sad. He's adorable!

Lisa T. said...

Wow, he's really shot up on the scales! Way to go Cole! What a darling picture!

Ashley H. said...

He has grown up so fast! He's so handsome! I'm glad you guys have had a fun summer. We miss ya!

Rob and Jennifer said...

What a cutie!

The Blandon's said...

I love the picture! He is just so cute!