Monday, May 18, 2009

GRADUATION!

Okay, let me start out by answering the burning question: No.
No baby yet. I am 4 days past due and getting very anxious for this baby to come!
But the big news around here is Dave graduated from dental school!!! I'm so proud of him!
Here are some pictures from the senior dinner last week. It was at the Chart House in downtown Philadelphia, right on the riverfront. I have to say the appetizers were better than the dinner. I stuffed myself on them!
Some of the girls
This is Dave's carpool. He'll definitely miss these guys!
We've made some great friends during these four years of school!
Now on to graduation

Dave's dad was able to hand him his diploma
You can call him Dr. Dave now


There was a reception after the graduation and then we went out to dinner with the Perry's

Dave's parents came into town for the graduation and also for the birth of the baby (which they may miss at this point). We've been keeping busy. We spent Friday and Saturday in Lancaster.

At the Green Dragon Farmer's Market
The chocolate factory in Lititz
I know the Amish don't like to have their pictures taken but I just couldn't help snap a shot from a far of these little boys playing baseball, so cute!
Jenkins Arboretum





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I can't believe you left UVSC 4 years ago, the time has just flown by (maybe you don't feel like that-haha). So what is next for you guys-besides the obvious soon-to-be-addition to the family? Are you heading back to Utah? I am so excited for you guys, but I am sorry that you are overdue, you poor thing! He just loves being inside of you! I am sure he will be here anyday!

Chell said...

Congrats to Dr. Dave. I am so proud of him. Glad you were able to make it to graduation. I hope your little man makes his appearance soon. I can't wait to take his pictures. LOL

nora.lakehurst said...

How exciting and Sorry on the no baby. Maybe since I posted you will have it. ;) Hey I saw my friend Amber two days prior to birth then my other friend that day. So maybe I am so scary the baby will come on its own now. ;) I am glad that Dave is a DR. Seth said he wants to be one of his first patients and scare him. What a goof. Annnyways yay and thanks for posting. Hope your next one will be of the cute little boy.

tami j. said...

Congrats to Dave!! What an exciting time for you - I'm glad you posted, I've been wondering about you guys. You look GREAT for being 10 months pregnant!! Good luck with everything in the near future, I can't wait to see the baby!

Kelli said...

Congrats Dave! Isn't it a great feeling to be done? Mark will love calling him Dr. Dave :) I'm so sorry you are still pregnant! If it makes you feel any better, I still LOOK pregnant and my baby is two months old!! I'm sure you will shrink right down after you have yours though. You still look as beautiful as ever. Are you going to induce soon if he doesn't come on his own? Good luck with the delivery. I can't wait to see him!!! We'll be thinking of you.

Krystal said...

Congrats! What a good month May is going to be for you!!! I was hoping when I saw you posted something that you were going to say you had that little guy. I guess he just wanted you to get around to posting about his Daddy, I mean after all it was a big day for him and you! So how are you feeling? Is your parents coming out when you have the baby? Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see him!

Mikelle said...

Congrats on graduating, and Emily start running and jumping--or fake labor--it totally works. Chris can be your utah pediatrician if you want to drive out to Saratoga Springs--we just found a house to rent in Lehi so we will have to get together. Good luck!

Rob and Jennifer said...

Tell Dave congrats! And we are so excited about the baby! He is so cute.

Lisa T. said...

Congratulations Dave! What an accomplishment. Four years of hard work. You did it! You're awesome!