Dave and I were chaperones for youth conference this year. I got off easy (two of my girls didn't show up so I only had two 17 year old, well behaved girls to keep track of at night). Dave had a room full of 14 year old boys. Need I say more? But it really was a great experience. We have great youth in our stake and it was fun to watch their testimonies grow.
At the top of the Hill Cumorah
At the top of the Hill Cumorah
Hill Cumorah Pageant
Grandin Print Shop in Palmyra, NY

"Bus 2"- Some girls gave our bus driver a Book of Mormon.
Smith Farm, with the Palmyra Temple in the background


The Sacred Grove
The Peter Whitmer Farm (where the church was organized).

The Peter Whitmer Farm (where the church was organized).
7 comments:
I am glad that Dave survived! I can only imagine what that job was like. Only imagine, which is all that I care to do when thinking about boys that age. Maybe your weekly, detailed updates will motivate me to make monthly ones. I think that I will finally do it this week...
I hope you were actually able to have fun, Dave. I love your pictures. It reminds me of our family trip out there three years ago, when Savannah was so little. That was a great trip. Too bad you didn't get "Dick" for your bus driver.
How fun. Like I said when we go back east when Dannan is 8 you will totally have to tell us when the best time to go and when the best time to see most things. Anyways Im tired. TTL and love all the pics.
you know whats funny, rob and i took pictures in the exact same places that you guys did when we went! looks like you guys had fun!
I've always said you've had the funnest out there, but I must say that would of had to of been the best! Thats the one thing I wanted to do, but never got the chance. Sounds like you got off easy. Dave on the other hand had his hands full!!! Its a good thing he is so good with kids, no matter what age they are. Hope all is well. Miss you.
I am glad you put The Blob trailer online because I have been sooo curious about WHAT that movie is about. You're right--Hilarious!
Youth Conference pictures look like fun. It's good that you documented that with pics.
What a cool Youth Conference! I love that you guys saw Boys II Men. Ha ha. Hope you are good!
Post a Comment