BlobFest was a bust this year. For us anyway, since we didn't even GET IN! The theater was packed by time we got there and they weren't allowing any more people in. So we missed the scream contest and the tin foil hat contest and most importantly, the reenactment of the running out of the theater scene. Bummer. If you've never seen The Blob (filmed in and around Phoenixville 50 years ago), here is a trailor for you. It's hilarious!
The next day was the Ice Cream Festival at Reading Terminal Market.
We had lunch at the Dutch Eating Place...
and sampled ice cream from assorted local companies... and picked up some produce. On our way home we stopped at the Japanese House and Garden.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love your blog filled with such fun adventures and beautiful pictures! How much longer are you guys going to be out East? Where do you plan on going after Dave finishes? I think it is fantastic that you are taking advantage of everything around you-your adventures make me jealous!
Emily you take the most beautiful pictures. You will have to teach me some of your secrets. I am asked to take photo's of a wedding and I am scared to death to do it. Anyways Fun times.
2 comments:
I love your blog filled with such fun adventures and beautiful pictures! How much longer are you guys going to be out East? Where do you plan on going after Dave finishes? I think it is fantastic that you are taking advantage of everything around you-your adventures make me jealous!
Emily you take the most beautiful pictures. You will have to teach me some of your secrets.
I am asked to take photo's of a wedding and I am scared to death to do it.
Anyways Fun times.
Post a Comment