Our Easter Weekend
On Saturday our church helped out with the Stony Creek Anglers Club service project to clean up Stony Creek and the surrounding area. We put on our work gloves and braved the cold (and snow) and spent a few hours picking up mostly cigarette butts, bottle caps and broken glass. The Anglers referred to us as "the church people" and made us wear orange vests so they could identify us. It was pretty funny.



Sunday was filled with eating WAY too much candy, explaining the Resurrection to primary kids, going to a baptism, and having dinner and an Easter egg hunt with the Perry's.
Easter definitley wins the prize for best holiday candy.
"No Bunny Knows Easter Better than Cadury!"
Pucker up! 
These are the cutest mini daffodils we got at Produce Junction. When we bought the plant on Saturday, it didn't have any blooms, but by Sunday morning it looked like this. Perfect timing.
5 comments:
How fun! I love the flowers. You guys are so cute! I miss you!
Those first two shots are awesome! Happy Easter!(blue is definitely your color dave)
You guys are the cutest couple! And you do such fun stuff! We need to hang out! Happy late Easter, and cute blog.
I love the pucker up picture. I know it was just a "fun picture", but Emily I think you look so beautiful in it.
I love those pictures of the lake! They're awesome!! And thanks for having dinner with us and hunting for Easter eggs!
Post a Comment