Friday, March 28, 2008

The ABC's of Emily

Attached or Single: Attached
Best Friend: Dave
Cake or Pie: Strawberry Shortcake
Day of Choice: any day I'm not working is a good day
Essential Item: mascara
Favorite Color: I've always said my favorite color is blue, but I don't usually wear blue and I don't decorate my house in blue or anything like that, so I'm not sure why it's my favorite.
Gummy Bears or Worms: If I'm gonna eat candy, it better be chocolate
Hometown: Price, Utah
Indulgences: Zwhalen's ice cream and caramel apples
January or July: July! It's all about summer, vacations, family reunions, Independece Day...nothing exciting happens in January.
Kids: none
Life is incomplete without: family, sunshine, water, food
Marriage Date: January 2, 2004
Number of Siblings: 5
Oranges or Apples: oranges
Phobias: drowning or burning in a fire
Quote: "I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough to face me." -Dwight Schrute
Reason to Smile: going to Utah in 2 weeks!
Season: Spring, especially in the East
Tag others: I'll copy Sha and just say consider this my invitation to anyone that feels like doing this
Unknown fact about me: in junior high I wanted to be podiatrist when I grew up. Strange, I know.
Vegetarian or Meat eater: Both! But if I had to choose, I'd pick vegetarian--I love all fruits and veggies!
Worst Habit: spending too much time looking at blogs!
X-rays: had 'em on my teeth and my knee
Your Favorite Food: strawberries
Zodiac: taurus

3 comments:

Em said...

hmmm... for some reason this post has my mouth watering. Too many references to yummy food!

Chell said...

Fun post. Love getting to know people better.

Val said...

Ok, so I don't know if you noticed this, but right after you say nothing exciting happens in January, you put that you got married in January! Silly! Anniversaries can be exciting! Fun post, I might just have to do it. Also, I'm completely with you when it comes to chocolate and mascara, without it my face disappears!