Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fish Lake Keller Reunion

Every summer the Keller clan gathers at Fish Lake for a week. We always have so much fun! I love spending time with my grandparents, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews!
 
Hike to Zedd's Meadow
Drew was happy for the first half of the hike :)
 The Three Muskateers
 Angie, Cole and Koen
 Getting a drink from Grandpa's water pack
 At the end of the hike. Notice I am now wearing the baby backpack. That's because Cole pooped out and wanted Dave to carry him!
 Cute cousins enjoying "family fun time" where we take some time each morning after breakfast to learn about our heritage
 The Lookout
 More cute cousins
 Drew saying hello to Grandpa Dan
 Kid dance party!
 Cole busted out some moves I didn't even know he had! He seriously has some talent!
 We celebrated Jill's 30th birthday
 Ahhhh....
 Look at that hair!
 Down at the lake
 All of the kids were wading in the water and Drew is never one to be left out
 Once I put him in, he didn't want to get out!
Eventually everyone stripped down :)
 

 Matching Fish Lake onesies :)
An attempt to corral the older bunch of great grandkids for a picture
Kody and Cole in the fort
 Beautiful shoreline
 Lance came up and surprised Angie with an engagement ring! Yay!
 Goin' fishin'
 The Lodge



 Skipping rocks
 Riding the tree?
 Dave and Cole on a bike ride
 Our smiley boy

No comments: