Cole is to the point where he doesn't want naps anymore, but still needs them. Therefore, he usually ends up like this each afternoon. Whatever works.
Drew turns 6 months!
Daddy wrestling with the boys
Cole sleeping in his "parking spot"
Cute boys :) They love to play and wrestle on my bed.
Cole's first time bowling.
He insisted on pushing the ball himself and not using the ramp...
Slowly, slowly inching down the lane...
Success!
Drew and Asher hanging out while the older boys bowl
All tuckered out after bowling. I love how he has his leg propped up :)
Cole has started attending a music group every Tuesday morning. We sing songs and do activities. This is a candy train he made. Good thing I took a picture when I did because it didn't last long!
I've mentioned many times before that Drew spits up...alot. Here's proof. This is how many bibs I just washed!
No comments:
Post a Comment