My baby is two! Or should I say big boy?
Cole celebrated his second birthday last month. We had a car party because this boy plays with cars pretty much all day long. Sure, he likes balls and animals and playing outside, but give this kid a pile of cars and he's entertained for hours!





cupcakes and presents!
Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you!
3 comments:
OH he is CUTE! I know I must have said it a million times when we were at South Fork. He seriously is a CUTE BOY! Awh just look at him all growed up. So sweet and VERY 2!
What a great idea to have waffles for dinner:) Looks like it was a fun party! Glad Angie could come also!
Happy Birthday Cole! Looks like Mommy made it a fun day. HOw can he be 2 already? Such a handsome little guy. HOw are you feeling? Hope life is good.
Post a Comment