Thursday, January 6, 2011

Catch Up

Well, since I am done with Christmas projects (YAY!) I can get caught up on this blog. Here is a quick synopsis of our last 6 months.

JULY
waiting for fireworks on the 4th of July
Parade in Beaver on the 24th of July
Cole's first foot race in Beaver (it's tradition after the parade). He's in the middle, still at the starting line. I guess he didn't quite get the point of racing. Maybe next year :)
Hot 24th of July afternoon in great-grandma's backyard

AUGUST
Trying to keep cool in the pool
Cole and daddy went on almost daily bike rides all summer and fall
Picnic with family up Provo Canyon
Grandpa dipping Coles feet in the frigid river
THE.BEST.FOOD.EVER. (in Cole's opinion)
S'MORES!

SEPTEMBER
Labor Day at Fish Lake Sluffing church


OCTOBER
Applefest in Cedarege, CO Thanksgiving Point

Gardner Village Witch Fest


Fall hikes


Halloween
Dave was a spider, I was a butterfly and Cole was a bee

Cole's first experience trick-or-treating. He caught on real quick. SUGAR!
DECEMBER
The first snowman of the season, which promptly melted away. We built another one and it melted away too. Now it's too cold to go out and build another one.



7 comments:

The Blandon's said...

I love the picture of the 4 boys in the pool! That is great they are all close in age! Cole is so big, it shows how much time has passed since you all left. It seem like not too long ago - Seems so nice to live near family!

nora.lakehurst said...

Cute!!!! I am so happy to see all these photos. I bet you had so much fun! You guys are amazing parents and you can tell you love Cole so much. And I just love his BIG BLUE eyes! So cute! Ok so now you have to give me a call so we can plan a dinner ASAP! Its been to long. And yes I am excited and that is why there is all the exclamation points everywhere. So you can call me anytime....waiting....still waiting....Ok if you dont call soon I will call you and bugg you again ;)

Rob and Jennifer said...

so excited to see you are back!!!

Rob and Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Perry family said...

yay! Now I know what I've missed! Cole is as cute as can be! You guys do so many fun things! miss you guys!

Angela said...

The pic of the race on the 24th of July is great! It looks like 5 Coles running the race, they're all the same height and have blond hair!

The Skinners said...

Thanks for the update! Your little Cole is the cutest boy ever! You are such a fun mom!