It's been so long since I've blogged, I've almost forgotten how. Maybe after Christmas I will have more time to get back into the swing of things. Until then, I leave you with this...
We've missed you in the blogging world! Glad to see an awesome picture of Cole clinging to you for his life. That man in the red suit is ScArY! This was actually the first year Aleah wanted to sit on Santa's lap and she did. I didn't even suggest it, but she saw that jolly ol' man at a town event and she had to sit on his lap. Nani still didn't brave it! That little Cole is as cute as can be! We miss you guys. Our New Year plans fell through last night and Matthew said, "Why don't we go hang out with Dave and Emily?" Ya, I wish we could've. Your Christmas card is wonderful. You guys are a beautiful family and YOU look fabulous! Thank you so much for the ABC book! I keep trying to look it up in your shop on etsy so I could order one. So that was such a nice surprise. Thank you! Hope you guys are doing well! We love and miss you guys!
6 comments:
HAHA! I love the Santa picture! Hope you guys have a great Christmas, we can't wait to see you all.
So funny! That was Ali every year until this year. She LOVES Santa now. Cole is super cute and getting so big.
LOL Aw poor Cole. I bet he was so heart broken. Man alive those are the best.
We've missed you in the blogging world! Glad to see an awesome picture of Cole clinging to you for his life. That man in the red suit is ScArY! This was actually the first year Aleah wanted to sit on Santa's lap and she did. I didn't even suggest it, but she saw that jolly ol' man at a town event and she had to sit on his lap. Nani still didn't brave it!
That little Cole is as cute as can be! We miss you guys. Our New Year plans fell through last night and Matthew said, "Why don't we go hang out with Dave and Emily?"
Ya, I wish we could've.
Your Christmas card is wonderful. You guys are a beautiful family and YOU look fabulous!
Thank you so much for the ABC book! I keep trying to look it up in your shop on etsy so I could order one. So that was such a nice surprise. Thank you! Hope you guys are doing well! We love and miss you guys!
So cute! LOVE the picture with santa!
Good luck with Santa in the future! Loved the photos!
Post a Comment