Monday, May 17, 2010

Poor Baby

Cole has had a rough 3 weeks. He got an ear infection, followed by a high fever for several days, followed by roseola, followed by a bad case of hives!!! We saw the doctor 7 times in 3 weeks and now Cole is traumatized and cries as soon as he sees a nurse or doctor. Poor baby!
But I'm happy to report that he is all better (for now).



7 comments:

Magen said...

OH, poor guy! That looks awful! I'm glad he is feeling better, we had so much fun seeing you guys this weekend!

Lisa T. said...

Oh my gosh!! That looks truly terrible!! I sure hope he's looking and feeling better for the big day...1 year old! I can't believe it, already.

Mikelle said...

Oh my gosh, that looks miserable!!! I am glad he is on the mend!

Desiree said...

Samara had roseola last week too! I didn't take her to the doctor though because she had such a runny nose I knew the fevers weren't from strep. Wish I had some of those darn rapid strep tests at my house though just in case! Who is the little culprit that gave it to them both???????????

Kelli said...

Ohhhh! Those pictures break my heart! Poor cute little guy! Glad he's feeling better though :)

The Perry family said...

Holy cow! Who gets roseola?! That poor cute baby! I'm so glad that he's all better. A sick miserable baby breaks my heart.

The Skinners said...

Oh my! That is the saddest little face! I feel so bad for him. Im glad hes getting better now. Poor thing!