I love that last picture! He is so handsome even when he is making a mess with his ice cream! Looks like he liked those french fry's too. What a cute little boy. He is all grown up. I can't believe he is going to be one. I really need to see this little boy. In the summer in July we will be up there. I will give you a call. Until then enjoy. Looks like he is all boy!
2 comments:
ICE CREAM!!! Now you've done it. He will want it all the time. But the best is the kiddie cones from Artic circle.
I love that last picture! He is so handsome even when he is making a mess with his ice cream! Looks like he liked those french fry's too. What a cute little boy. He is all grown up. I can't believe he is going to be one. I really need to see this little boy. In the summer in July we will be up there. I will give you a call. Until then enjoy. Looks like he is all boy!
Post a Comment