Friday, October 30, 2009

Family Pics

Dave's mom snapped a few Fall family photos for us. Cole was extremely tired and preferred looking at the ground in most of the pictures but we got a few good ones.














4 comments:

Chell said...

These are so cute!!

Krystal said...

Ok so Cole looks so cute! You know our first family pictures in the fall Trey had on a Polo sweater on too. You got to love Polo! I can not believe how big Cole is now. I think he is just so handsome. Each month just gets better and better. So what is he going to be for Halloween? You all look really cute. Don't you just love fall? I also really like you jacket. I'm so glad you posted. I keep checking in on your blog to see how life is...and to see that sweet baby Cole

nora.lakehurst said...

Very cute. I love the one where you are sitting by the water. Good job sis Arthur.

The Perry family said...

Cute! I love that baby!!! You guys are a beautiful family! Miss you guys!