We spent Labor Day Weekend with my family at Fish Lake.
Koen likes to hold the babies (which are about as big as him)
He also likes to wear other peoples shoes, preferablyflip flops
Cole enjoying a stroll to the watermelon spring 
We saw 2 great horned owls on our walk
Great Grandma and Grandpa K
Grandpa K fileting the catch of the day
The babies lined up like fish :)
Cole grabbed on to Emilia's shirt and wouldn't let go

Now this is rich. We decided to take the babies on their first boat ride. Just getting them all the in the car was a huge ordeal. Don't they look thrilled?

Waiting for the fishermen to come pick us up
Still waiting, in the wind. The babies were all crying.
Load up!
After we got Cole's life jacket on, he stopped crying. I'm not sure if he started to enjoy himself or was just enduring.
Definitely the quickest boat ride I've ever been on.
I think he liked it

Wore the poor kids out.


Cole grabbed on to Emilia's shirt and wouldn't let go
Now this is rich. We decided to take the babies on their first boat ride. Just getting them all the in the car was a huge ordeal. Don't they look thrilled?
Waiting for the fishermen to come pick us up
Wore the poor kids out.
3 comments:
That last picture is a crack up! Now I know what to do when these kiddos won't sleep...boat ride that is 90% preparation and 10% ride :)
Oh my gosh I cant stop laughing. Ems you are so funny. I also love the whole walk and the lined up in the car. I was laughing because I just put words in the babies mouths like "Oh here we go again guys. Look bored maybe they wont do it again." Sorry I just uhhem stop
I can't get enough of those pics! You look beautiful and I want to reach out and squeeze that little Cole! Looks like a fun Labor day!
Post a Comment