Thursday, January 31, 2013

January

On January 2, 2013 Dave and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary! I don't have any pictures but we went out to dinner the night before and on our actual anniversary I made a nice dinner at home. It's hard to believe that 9 years have gone by already. I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful, kind husband who is the best daddy to our boys!
 
Drew and I went to get Italian Sodas with Kristin, Brookie and Jana. Yummy!




We took our preschool group on a field trip to the fire station. They were all a little shy at first and didn't want to get in the fire truck, but Drew broke the ice and got in and pretty soon they all wanted to



 I don't remember what Cole was waiting for, but he ended up falling asleep in this tote of winter coats in the meantime
 Highlight of January--Monster Truck Show!


 It was loud. It was stinky. It was FUN!
 After the show we went and visited with Grandma Lessing who was staying with Sandy in Salt Lake during her cancer treatments

No comments: